- Early Music
- Masters in Music Performance (2017/18), University College Cork, Ireland
- Diploma in Violin Teaching, London College of Music, University of West London
- Diploma in Piano Teaching, London College of Music, University of West London
- Bachelor of Arts in Language and Cultural Studies, University of Limerick, Ireland
- Grade 8 Violin Performance, Piano Performance, Music Theory, Associated Board of the Royal Schools of Music, UK
Enrolling for private lessons in Limerick City throughout the year
Please contact for further information
- Piano and Violin Teaching Diplomas, London College of Music, University of West London.
- Over 13 years experience teaching children and adults of all ages and levels, including exam preparation – from beginner to advanced.
- Piano Accompanist for Royal Irish Academy of Music and ABRSM exams.
- Former violin and piano tutor, and piano accompanist, at Peter Dee Academy of Music, Ardscoil Mhuire Music Academy, and The Redemptorist Centre of Music, Limerick City.
- Previously represented Ireland at a number of international teaching conferences
- Regular performances with Cork Concert Orchestra, University of Limerick Orchestra, and the newly formed Limerick Philharmonic Orchestra
- January 2019 – Taki Concordia Women’s Orchestra, under the baton of World Economic Forum Crystal Award recipient Marin Alsop. World Economic Forum Opening Ceremony, Davos, Switzerland.
- September 2018 – Seoul International Community Orchestra, Sejong Center, Seoul, South Korea.
- December 2017 – January 2018, 9 city concert tour of China with Amadeus Orchestra
- In September 2017 Valerie embarked on a MA in Music Performance (Violin and Piano) at University College Cork, Ireland.
- 2016 – 2018 Valerie was invited to perform with the resident orchestra of ‘Trentino Music Festival’, presenting operas, musicals, and orchestral concerts in the Italian Alps with New York’s ‘Music Academy International’.
- In 2015 – 2017 Valerie also joined Esker Festival Orchestra in residency at NUI Galway, followed by a nationwide tour.
Professional Body Memberships
- ISM – Incorporated Society of Musicians
- EPTA – European Piano Teachers Association
- ESTA – European String Teachers Association
- Royal Irish Academy of Music Local Centre Teachers
- ABRSM Teachers Voices Panel